15 Calming Quotes To Help You Overcome Stress and Difficulties
Image by Jcomp – Freepik
There will be times when we face difficulties and our life will be in mess. We will make mistakes, we will have issues and problems that we need to solve and everything will seem like going against us. When our skills and physical abilities fail to help us solve the problems, our true strength will be tested, which is calmness.
When problems take over our mind and try to control us, keeping calm helps us to realize that we are part of something greater than any problem we may face.
In this article we have listed 15 most inspiring quotes that help you to keep calm in any situation.
1. “Life sucks a lot less when you add mountain air, a campfire and some peace and quiet.” – Brooke Hampton
2. “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” – Lou Holtz
3. “There are times when we stop, we sit still. We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.” – James Carroll
4. “When the odds are hopeless, when all seems to be lost, then is the time to be calm, to make a show of authority – at least of indifference” – Ian Fleming
5. “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.” – James Allen
6. “Life will offer you another chance as soon as you find calm within, for abundance is born out of calmness.” – Leon Brown
7. “Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.” – Thomas Jefferson
8. “Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.” – Michael Caine
9. “Fearlessness presupposes calmness and peace of mind.” – Mahatma Gandhi
10. “Calmness is the living breath of God’s immortality in you.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
11. “Just slow down. Slow down your speech. Slow down your breathing. Slow down your eating. And let this slower, steadier pace perfume your mind.” – Doko
12. “Your strength is in your calmness, in the clarity of your mind. Strength comes from putting the negative aside without reacting. Win in calmness, in consciousness, in balance.” – Yogi Amrit Desai
13. “The greater the level of calmness of our mind, the greater our peace of mind, the greater our ability to enjoy a happy and joyful life.” – Dalai Lama
14. “Calmness of mind does not mean ceasing all activity. Real calmness can be found in activity itself.” – Shunryu Suzuki
15. “The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.” – Theodore Isaac Rubin